- Antenna box
- Pole + ground foot
- guy wire
- star pickets (min 3)
- cable antenna-receiver
- 4x D-cell batteries
- PH2 screwdriver
- metric socket set
- knot tying skills... ask Ellie :)
Time to set for the login start: 2020-12-05T17:26:00 (UTC)
The receiver will log for 5 minutes.
- Follow instructions from the antenna manual, being careful not to lose nuts and bolts!
- Before attaching the choke (coil thing at the large end), check using voltmeter there is no electrical short between the 2 sides of the antenna.
- Cable tie RF cable to the beam, making sure it remains aligned with the beam.
- Do not tighten coax connectors too much, just finger tight.